1. Create your account and read the shipping policies.
2. Order your products into your cart. Note the ordering deadline date and shipping dates in the calendar to make sure you know when to place your order and when it will ship
3. Make sure to order your cooler boxes and/or ice packs if you require shipping. Cooler boxes are in the webstore.
4. Purchase insurance* if you choose. 4 day transits will require insurance. $9 will cover up to $200 in product value. $13 will cover up to $300 in product. Insurance is in the webstore.
5. Orders ship on scheduled shipping days. Any orders that ship outside of the scheduled shipping day will incur a $10 pick up fee that is imposed upon me from UPS.
6. You will be sent tracking information once your label is created and your order is ready to ship
7. Once your shipment arrives, check your order. If there are any issues please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org You have 48 hours from your delivery date to report any issues. After that date, all sales are final.
1. Shipping is via UPS ground. Any other means or carrier you will be responsible for any and all additional costs
2. If you are having any issues with carriers delivering to your area because of weather or any other causes that will not allow UPS to deliver, you must contact us immediately so we can reschedule your shipment if need be or find a resolution to get your shipment to you. Examples: hurricanes, tornadoes, riots, ice storms etc.
3. If you purchased insurance and your delivery is late (not delivered on the scheduled day) and your product is not salvageable, we will submit a claim to UPS. Once the claim is approved, we will either refund or replace your EXACT same order including the shipping. If you require a faster service you will be responsible for the difference in price. Any deviation from the original order will be at the customers expense
If you did NOT purchase insurance and your product is not salvageable Simply Rawsome is not liable for replacement, refunds or credits for product or shipping costs
4. Shipping is not refundable or credited if your order arrives on time even if the product is non-salvageable
If I have ordered your product and you decide to cancel your order, there will be a 50% cancellation fee based upon the total of your product order. Example: your total order is $100 including shipping, your cancellation fee is $50 and you will be refunded $50.
Changes and late orders:
There will be a $25 fee for orders submitted after the ordering deadline and want the same shipping date scheduled.
EXAMPLE: Ordering deadline is April 28th and scheduled shipping day is May 20th. You place your order on April 29th or after and still want your order to ship on May 20th. The late fee will apply.
There will be a $25 change fee for any order changes after the deadline and is waiting to be processed and shipped.
EXAMPLE: Ordering deadline is April 28th and scheduled shipping day is May 20th. You placed your order by April 28th but need to make a product change to your order before May 20th. There will be a $25 change fee if I am able to make the change for you.
Other Policies and Noteworthy items:
1. If there are items out of stock or we are not able to fill your product, or there's been a drastic price change, we will try and contact you to see if you'd like to substitute for something else or make any changes to the item, provided we have enough time to do so and the availability is not an issue, in this case, no change fee will be imposed. You will see an e-gift card sent to your email for those items that are not filled and we are not able to get in touch with you. Please check your emails (spam and junk folders) or text messages. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
2. Please place your orders by the deadline dates. This is to ensure your order will be filled and completed. Anything submitted late/after the deadline date we cannot guarantee it will ship on time. The ordering and shipping schedule is posted in the Simply Rawsome Community Group and Simply Rawsome Page on Facebook. There is a newsletter that goes out often and there is a ordering/shipping calendar located in the FAQ page
3. If you have not included a cooler box if your order requires one, you will be notified by text or email. If the cooler box is not purchased by the time shipping day comes your order will NOT ship!
4. Note that some thawing may occur by the time you get your order. Because of the perishable nature of the product we will not guarantee you will receive your order completely frozen upon delivery and will NOT refund once an item is purchased. It is perfectly ok to thaw and refreeze meat. By submitting an order and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you release Simply Rawsome from this liability.
5. If your pet will not eat something you purchased, Simply Rawsome is not liable and will not refund or credit the product. Please ask about any product if you are questioning anything about it. We are happy to answer your concerns
6. You do not need a cooler box if you are purchasing all non frozen items
7. If you would like to see how many transit days you are from us click here for the UPS transit map. Enter the next shipping date and 56093 for the ship FROM zip code.
8. All products are subject to availability and prices are subject to change without notice (although we try to avoid this)
9. If you choose not to adhere by the policies and rules and DEMAND a refund or file a claim with Paypal or your credit card company, you will need to find a different supplier moving forward we will no longer service you.