1. Create your account
2. Order your products into your cart by the ordering deadline date
3. Make sure to order your cooler boxes if you require shipping. Cooler boxes are in the webstore
4. Purchase insurance* if you choose. 4 day transits will require insurance. $5 will cover every $100 in product value. Insurance is in the webstore
5. Orders ship on scheduled shipping days
6. You will be sent tracking information once your label is created and your order is ready to ship
7. Once your shipment arrives, check your order. If there are any issues please contact us immediately at email@example.com
1. Shipping is via UPS ground. Any other means or carrier you will be responsible for any and all costs
2. If you are having any issues with carriers delivering to your area because of weather or any other causes that will not allow UPS to deliver, you must contact us immediately so we can reschedule your shipment if need be. Examples: hurricanes, tornadoes, riots, ice storms etc.
3. If you purchased insurance and your delivery is late (not delivered on the scheduled day) and your product is not salvageable, we will submit a claim to UPS. Once the claim is approved, we will either refund or replace your EXACT same order including the shipping. If you require a faster service you will be responsible for the difference in price. Any deviation from the original order will be at the customers expense
If you did NOT purchase insurance and your product is not salvageable Simply Rawsome is not liable for replacement, refunds or credits for product or shipping costs
4. Shipping is not refundable or credited if your order arrives on time even if the product is non-salvageable
If I have ordered your product and you decide to cancel your order, there will be a 50% cancellation fee based upon the total of your product order. Example: you order $100 worth of product, your cancellation fee is $50 and you will be refunded $50 plus shipping charges if applicable.
Other Policies and Noteworthy items:
1. If there are items out of stock or we are not able to fill your product, or there's been a drastic price change, we will contact you to see if you'd like to substitute for something else or make any changes to the item, provided we have enough time to do so. You may see a credit on your account or a refund if those items are not filled and we are not able to get in touch with you. Please check your emails (spam and junk folders) or text messages
2. Please place your orders by the deadline dates. This is to ensure your order will be filled and completed. Anything submitted late/after the deadline date we cannot guarantee it will ship on time. The ordering and shipping schedule is posted in the Simply Rawsome Community Group and Simply Rawsome Page on Facebook. There is a newsletter that goes out often and there is a ordering/shipping calendar located in the FAQ page
3. Note that some thawing may occur by the time you get your order. Because of the perishable nature of the product we will not guarantee you will receive your order completely frozen upon delivery and will not refund once an item is purchased. It is perfectly ok to thaw and refreeze meat. By submitting an order and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you release Simply Rawsome from this liability.
4. If your pet will not eat something you purchased, Simply Rawsome is not liable and will not refund or credit the product. Please ask about any product if you are questioning anything about it. We are happy to answer your concerns
5. You do not need a cooler box if you are purchasing all non frozen items
6. If you would like to see how many transit days you are from us click here for the UPS transit map. Enter the next shipping date and 56093 for the ship FROM zip code.
7. All products are subject to availability and prices are subject to change without notice (although we try to avoid this)